My multinational manufacturing client is keen to recruit a Senior HR Generalist with fluency in Slovenian and English. The contract will initially be for a 12 month period but with possibility of extension. Based in the UK the role, will involve weekly travel to a manufacturing plant in Slovenia. The successful candidare will provide customer focused, comprehensive and pragmatic HR advice and support to site managers and employees in line within organisational policies, procedures and legal requirements and support the delivery of the HR Business Plan, in order to meet organisational HR objectives.
- To provide a dedicated Senior HR advisory service to the region, in relation to employee relations issues
- To develop and maintain collaborative and productive relationships with Site Managers, colleagues and union representatives, establishing professional credibility
- To support the development and maintenance of a performance management culture within the business. This includes developing managers’ skills in this area, leading on capability-related casework, and advising and guiding managers through the relevant policies
- Drafting and issuance of all HR related policies and handbooks, ensuring current legislation is met.
- Training Plan co-ordination for each department
- To assist in the design and delivery of development workshops in areas of HR best practice, to enhance knowledge and skills within the region
- Provide HR advisory input into projects, change management programmes and working groups as required
- To advise managers on recruitment and selection issues, including development of job descriptions, person specifications, selection processes and participating in interview panels when necessary
- To manage the Company’s Pension and other schemes as appropriate
- To act as a facilitator for Employee Forums if appropriate based on regional legislation.
- To keep up to date with developments in employment legislation and human resources best practice, knowledge sharing within the team to ensure continuous development and improvement in the service offered. Identify and communicate these implications to Operational Management teams, as appropriate.
- Degree / Diploma in a HR related discipline
- CIPD qualification ideal
- Fluent speaker of Slovenian and English
- At least 3+ years experience in HR Generalist role
- Knowledge of HR / Employment Law
- Availability for travel from UK or Ireland to Slovenia on a weekly basis
Please contact Emer Moore to discuss in confidence