Senior Manufacturing Engineer – Kerry
Are you a leader with the ability to lead, plan and direct the overall engineering and manufacturing activities for an assembly product line. You will also direct and oversee the activities associated with providing world class quality and manufacturing engineering technical support and to plan, schedule, facilitate and supervise the daily activities of the manufacturing team.
- Work with the Engineering team in developing and implementing the Manufacturing Engineering Strategic Plan.
- Identify and implement improvements that produce annual cost-reductions, improve quality and maximize customer satisfaction.
- Manage inventory, facilitate continuous improvement, support diversity, reduce scrap, improve communications.
- Review and quote processing and production equipment and tools.
- Work with customers to identify and resolve issues.
- Prepare and make relevant presentations to all levels of the organization as well as customers.
- Provide Technical leadership, training and support to manufacturing teams and peers.
- BSc. Degree in Engineering.
- 3+ years engineering experience working as a manufacturing / production engineer.
- Experience working on the successful delivery of product launches.
- Strong supervisory skills and training.
- Strong and versatile manufacturing process and quality assurance knowledge, skills & abilities.
- Availability for some international travel.
- Must be authorised to work in Ireland.
Please contact Mary-Ann Keena to learn more
+353 (0) 83 0220666