Senior Manufacturing Engineer – Galway
An experienced engineer with experience leading people required by a leading Medical Device organisation to work in their Metals group.
- Work with key business stakeholders and operations teams to build a continuous improvement environment.
- Support the delivery of better value and greater efficiency.
- Lead a dedicated group of engineers and technicians.
- Ensure engineers are fully integrated within the overall production support team.
- Plan and implement training and development plans.
- Consistently meet customer requirements and commitment to excellence.
- Maintain high quality / compliance standards in line with Medical Devices manufacturing.
- Identify and develop improvements to increase key process metrics.
- Investigate state-of-the-art process technologies and evaluate.
- Oversee and manage New Part Introduction.
- Manages external relationships with key technology providers.
- Ensure that all Health, Safety and Environmental requirements are fulfilled.
- Identify and implement short- and long-term cost reduction and improvement initiatives.
- Oversee and drive validation activities.
- BSc. in Engineering or equivalent.
- 5-10 years’ experience in a high-volume demanding production environment.
- Knowledge of Medical Device or similar quality and manufacturing systems.
- Ability to lead a focused production team.
- Working knowledge of six sigma and/or lean engineering principles.
- Excellent communication, planning and organizational skills.
- Ability to make and Implement decisions.
- Must be authorised to work in Ireland.
Please contact Mary-Ann Keena to learn more
+353 (0) 83 0220666