Senior Mechanical Engineer – North Dublin
This is an excellent opportunity to join a leading medical device multinational to support development activities for sustaining and new product development.
- Lead, develop and implement design characterization, verification and validation activities.
- Lead in the development of test plans and protocols execute characterization, verification and validation tests.
- Lead root cause analysis of engineering problems.
- Develop innovative solutions to engineering problems.
- Construct prototypes, evaluate and document their performance and identify possible improvements.
- Create and implement suitable tests to verify designs and meet requirements.
- Lead and technical reviews for new product reviews and sustaining product reviews.
- Adhere to design control and risk management policies.
- BSc. in Mechanical Engineering.
- 5+ years’ experience, preferably in a regulated environment.
- Experience in development of complex devices from concept through to validation activities.
- Experience constructing mechanical prototypes utilizing rapid-prototyping methods and equipment.
- Proficiency with SolidWorks a plus.
- Failure Mode Effects Analysis (FMEA) experience a plus.
- Strong Computer skills.
- Must be authorised to work in Ireland.
Please contact Mary-Ann Keena to learn more
+353 (0) 83 0220666