Senior Medical Devices Quality Engineer with 5+ years experience in a quality role within medical devices manufacturing required by growing multinational in Galway city.
You will manage the daily activities of the team, lead & drive QA initiatives, lead risk assessment documentation and strategically lead new product introduction.
- Level 8 B.Sc. Degree in Quality / Science / Engineering
- 5+ years experience as a Quality Engineer
- Experience working as a Quality Engineer in a medical device manufacturing environment
- Strong CAPA experience
- Clear understanding of Medical Devices Quality Systems & requirements
- Knowledge of measurement techniques ideal
- Strong Root Cause Analysis & strong problem-solving skills
- Strong knowledge of FDA/ISO/MDD Quality systems for Medical device companies
- New product introduction and manufacturing process transfer advantageous
- Quality experience in component and device manufacturing desirable
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
Please contact Emer Smith to discuss in confidence