Senior Moulding Engineer – Galway
Working alongside the design team you will be responsible for new mould designs from initial concept to production.
- Collaboration with other teams to ensure best DFM practices are applied.
- Support teams to build proposals and unit prices.
- Scope out the equipment and tooling requirements moulding projects.
- Provide the interface with the tooling house in the design, provision and sign-off for mould tooling.
- Complete product validations from generating of process windows through IQ / OQ / PQ protocols and reports.
- Provision of clear documentation including operating procedures, test methods, setup sheets, etc.
- Derive test methods for verification of moulded parts and be familiar with measurement systems.
- Lead a focused production / problem solving team.
- Participate in root cause and corrective action to analyze quality/ design problems.
- BSc. in Polymer Engineering or equivalent.
- 5+ years Process Development / Manufacturing experience.
- Knowledge and experience of lean six sigma tools advantageous.
- Working knowledge of measurement system (Smartscope, Shadow Graph etc.).
- Motivated to work on own initiative.
- Project management skills and the ability to lead.
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- Must be authorised to work in Ireland.
Please contact Mary-Ann Keena to learn more
+353 (0) 83 0220666