Senior Polymers Engineer required by market-leading multinational in Cork to coaching the engineering team to effectively exceed new product metrics including product cost, process performance and time to market.
You will be responsible for creating a work practice and environment that pushes the boundaries of conventional manufacturing and contributes significantly to the growth of the polymer product portfolio development using additive technology. You will lead capital acquisition activity from specifying equipment, contract negotiation, installation and validation. You will analyse equipment to establish operating data, conduct experimental test and result analysis.
- BSc. in Mechanical Engineering or related engineering discipline
- 6+ years experience
- Ability to work effectively with multi disciplinary teams
- Ability to resolve complex manufacturing design technical issues
- An interest in seeking out cutting-edge research and information to expand and enhance ability to develop new ideas into reality
- Collaborative with the ability to build and leverage cross-functional relationships to bring together ideas, information, use cases, and industry analyses to develop best practices
- Strong problem solving skills
- Strong business / commercial acumen with the ability effectively interpret information to demonstrate the effects of business initiatives, regulation and industry trends for sales, management and leadership teams
Please contact Emer Smith in confidence