Senior Process Development Engineer – Galway
A rapidly growing Medical Device organisation is seeking an experienced Process Development Engineer to join their team. You will have full responsibility fo the the process development life cycle.
- Full responsibility for the process development life cycle.
- Responsible for design, research and development and project management of new processes through the stage gated development process.
- Conduct material selection.
- Design and develop methods for verification and validation testing of product.
- Participate in supplier selection for device manufacture, tooling and components.
- Maintain concise and accurate records of design process, trial and error.
- Prepare technical documentation in clear and concise terms.
- Liaise closely with and communicate effectively with other teams through the product development lifecycle.
- BSc. in Engineering or technological discipline.
- 7 years experience in a medical process development or manufacturing environment.
- Technical leadership and/or project management experience.
- Knowledge of design verification and process validations.
- Excellent understanding of ISO 13485 and FDA design and development processes.
- Excellent planning, project management skills.
- Ability to work as part of a multi-disciplinary team.
- Methodical and analytical approach.
- Ability to manage risk in striving to meet objectives.
- Must be authorised to work in Ireland.
Please contact Mary-Ann Keena to learn more
+353 (0) 83 0220666