Senior Process Engineer – Galway
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced moulding engineer to join a market leading Medical Device multinational.
- Collaboration with the CAD / Design / Process Development and Validation teams to ensure best DFM practices are applied.
- Support the Lead and Commercial teams to build proposals and unit prices.
- Scope out the equipment and tooling requirements moulding projects.
- Provide the interface with the tooling house in the design, provision and sign-off for mould tooling.
- Complete product validations from generating of process windows through IQ / OQ / PQ protocols and reports.
- Provision of clear documentation that comply with GMP principles.
- Derive test methods for verification of moulded parts and be familiar with measurement systems.
- A demonstrated ability to lead a focused production / problem solving team.
- Participate in root cause and corrective action to analyze quality/ design problems.
- BSc. in Polymer Engineering or equivalent.
- 5+ years’ Process Development / Manufacturing experience.
- Project management skills and the ability to lead and direct a diverse team.
- Knowledge and experience of lean six sigma tools a distinct advantage.
- Ability to make and Implement decisions.
- Working knowledge of measurement system.
- Must be authorised to work in Ireland.
Please contact Emer Moore to discuss in confidence