Senior Project Manager – Galway
Reporting to the Senior Leadership team, this is an excellent opportunity to work with a market leading company. You will be responsible all aspects of the project inlcuding mentoring, costing and reviewing.
- Manage international large scale projects.
- Manage vendors supplying into projects.
- Report to Senior Leadership Team and PM Manager a comprehensive overview of Projects including the Cost, Schedule, and scope.
- Lead continuous improvement projects.
- Review work for accuracy, suitability and compliance.
- Evaluate and assess new project management tools.
- Support department goals and objectives.
- Take a leadership role with all project stakeholders.
- Develop project objectives and manage project performance.
- Comply with all relevant quality standards.
- Collaborate across departments generating shared ownership of projects.
- BSc. degree.
- Project management qualification is an advantage.
- 4+ years in a project engineering or project management role.
- Ability to lead and manage technical projects.
- Ability to manage multiple projects.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent technical skills.
- Ability to mentor other department members.
- Must be authorised to work in Ireland.
Please contact Emer Moore to discuss in confidence