Senior QA Test Engineer required to lead a team of QA Engineers working on exciting projects across imaging, audio, machine learning & AI development and will work with leading edge technologies.
To be considered for the role you must have a Degree in Computer Science / Engineering / Mathematics and have at least 4 years experience in a Software / QA role. As you will develop programs that automate the processing of large sets of data and images, you must have programming experience (Java, C / C++, Python, Ruby). You should also have Automated testing experience using Scripting languages and experience with development tools such as Eclipse IDE. Experience leading or mentoring a team is also required.
- Lead a team of Software QA Engineers
- Design and implement automated test cases to check the quality of products
- Develop programs that automate the processing of large sets of data and images
- Design, implement and perform comparative evaluations and benchmarking of features
- Create and maintain documentation of test plans and procedures, test-case specifications and test reports
If you would like to hear more about this role, please forward your cv to Emer Moore & I can arrange a call to discuss in confidence