Senior Quality Engineer – Offaly
This is an excellent opportunity for a Quality Leader to oversee quality related activities in a multinational healthcare organisation.
- Coordination of quality-related activities on time and in full against agreed objectives.
- Preparation of reports to demonstrate completion of projects.
- Lead cross-functional teams to deliver quality-related improvements.
- Ensure that safe working practices are adhered to at all times.
- Manage day-to-day project activities to ensure timely completion of projects.
- Build and maintain positive working relationships.
- Ensure organisation is audit ready.
- Supervise Quality Engineers and other personnel as required.
- BSc. degree.
- 4+ years working as a quality leader in a manufacturing environment.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively with limited supervision.
- Ability to communication effectively with both internal and external associates.
- Proven analytical thinking and results orientation.
- Ability to quickly escalate issues to manager.
- Must be authorised to work in Ireland.
Please contact Mary-Ann Keena to learn more
+353 (0) 83 0220666