Senior Regulatory Specialist with experience in the medical devices sector required for permanent role with medical devices multinational in Offaly.
- Third level qualification in an engineering or science discipline.
- 5+ years’ experience in a Regulaory affairs role within the medical devices sector
- Knowledge of EU Medical Device Directive, 21CFR820, 803 and 807, and ISO 13485 requirements.
- Experience in internal auditing for compliance to Medical Device QSRs is an advantage.
- Good planning and organizational abilities.
- Ability to communicate effectively with management and peers.
- Ability to work under own initiative, and strong team player.
- Wiliness to travel to other sites.
- Must be authorised to work in Ireland.
Please contact Emer Moore to discuss in confidence