Senior Requirements Engineer – Hardware – required by $3 billion IoT multinational with operations in Dublin city centre.
In a changing world where we are all relying more on connectivity, my client is growing it’s Dublin Applications team and keen to recruit Senior Hardware Engineers for client engagement roles. You will get the opportunity to present their cutting edge technology to customers globally. Joining a team of experienced engineers in Ireland & overseas & reporting to the Applications Engineering Manager, you will assist customers in applying company technology to their application needs. Hybrid working option available for this role.
This is a hybrid role.
- Minimum BS Degree in Electronic / Software Engineering / similar
- 7+ years experience in some of the following roles: Hardware Design / RF design / Applications Engineering / Requirements Engineering / Test Engineering
- Excellent communications and customer interfacing skills
- Experience of Hardware development, including schematic capture, PCB layout, hardware debug & prioduct release
- Operating knowledge of standard test equipment (oscilloscopes, spectrum analyzers etc).
- Exposure to some RF technologies is ideal
- A problem-solving approach
- Target oriented and clear focus on results achievements
- Analytical, accurate, creative, flexible, open-minded
- Team player and can also work independently, a self-starter who takes initiative
- Flexible to periodic international travel
- Assessing customers technical requirements and proposing appropriate system architecture options to meet those requirements
- Presenting wireless technology to customers
- Design & debug of application-specific hardware platforms using company technology
- Assisting customers in the design of their company-based hardware
- Reproducing and solving technical issues seen on customer platforms in the laboratory