Senior RFIC Design Engineer with 10+ years experience in RFIC design required to join a Cork multinational to work on the design of market-leading RFIC, Microwave and Millimeter components and subsystems in Silicon technology
- Take responsibility and ownership for the full silicon design lifecycle
- Simulate and design IC circuits based on available device models, parameters, and design rules
- Work within a multi-disciplined project team
- Degree in Electronic Engineering
- plus a minimum of 10 years relevant experience in RFIC design
- Cadence/ADS expertise
- RF or Microwave Silicon IC design expertise (e.g. SOI, RF CMOS, SiGe and BiCMOS processes)
- Knowledge of high frequency advanced packaging techniques
- Good planning and organisational skills.
- Good interpersonal and communications skills.
- Ability to work well in a global team environment
- Postgraduate qualifications preferred.
- Experience in some of the following areas is desirable:
- RF/Microwave Switch
- Phase Shifter