Senior Silicon Systems Validation Engineer with IC and system validation experience required by dynamic IoT multinational with operations in Dublin city centre. Joining a team of experienced engineers in Ireland & overseas you will get the opportunity to work with cutting edge technology. Hybrid working option available for this role
- A strong Degree or equivalent in a relevant engineering discipline
- 5+ years’ experience in the areas of IC and system validation
- Experience in evaluating/characterizing ICs, preferably wireless ICs.
- Experience with automated test equipment set-ups and scripting (Python, LabVIEW, etc.)
- Well versed in the usage of lab equipment (oscilloscope, programmable power supplies, signal generators, spectrum analyzer, etc.).
- Create test programs, design hardware test systems
- Partner with project management and engineering leadership to develop lab characterization plans for UWB ICs
- Design test solutions for characterization of UWB ICs
- Identify test-gaps and time-consuming tests and build solutions that are reliable and fast to improve time-to-market
- Design, Build and Execute lab characterization tests using automated test software (Python based)
- Debug, analyze and report on IC functionality and performance
Please forward your cv to email@example.com & we can arrange a call to discuss