Senior Software Development Engineer required for permanent role with growing medical devices company in Co. Clare – REMOTE
- Degree in a software engineering or related discipline
- 5+ years Software development experience
- 2+ years experience developing with C#
- Experience working in an Agile environment would be ideal
- Ability to perform the duties specified effectively and efficiently.
- Ability to complete all aspects of a given task timely, and to a high standard.
- Quality of design and development work in their area of expertise.
- Ability to communicate effectively with those he/she works with both in and ex-house.
- Ability to work with others in a spirit of good will and cooperation.
- Experience with C#, .NET, WPF and associated frameworks
- Experience with Microsoft Visual Studio .NET and DevOps
- Experience with SQL Server and SQL Server Express
- Assist the project team in developing new features, driving the product roadmap forward
- Assist the project team in distilling requirements into clear, actionable work packages
- Operate in the project team in a co-operative, respectful manner
- Operate in an agile environment, delivering tasks on a sprint-by-sprint basis