Senior Software Engineer with 5+ years experience of C# /.Net required for permanent role with dynamic multinational in Co. Limerick.
- Be a ‘hands-on’ technical lead contributing to the software development effort (specify, plan, design, develop, test and support software components), as well as technically lead a team of software engineers
- Apply your software engineering prowess to development of complex electro/mechanical instruments.
- Innovate at all levels of our products, from instrument control, management and performance to new instrument applications, all in collaboration with multidisciplinary teams.
- Architect/design system software components for medical instrumentation platforms
- Translate requirements into design and implementation of well-structured and documented software components; anticipate system faults, failures, or unusual events, ensuring software adequately mitigates identified risks, and develop automated unit test cases to assure software meets the design criteria
- Adhere to all development policies and software quality procedures
- Degree in Computer Science or related discipline
- 5+ years experience with C# / .Net software development
- Multi-threaded C# development
- Service-oriented architecture
- ASP.NET WebApi
- Front-end, single-page web applications
- SQL Server
- Automated unit testing
- Must be authorised to work in Ireland
Please take a look at our website to review other software design roles
Please contact Emer Moore to discuss in confidence