Senior Software Engineer (Python/AI) is required to propose and enhance software development ideas by global leading technology client in Dublin.
The successful professional will be working with an experienced team on a high-profile new product line which optimizes chip design using AI technology. You possess excellent software architecture skills are you are able to propose and enhance ideas to the team.
- Masters or PhD in Electronic Engineering, Computational Physics, Computer Science, or similar discipline.
- Experienced with Linux development.
- At least 3 years of post-graduation experience as a full time Software Developer.
- Experienced in real world python development.
- Proven record of delivering on challenging software projects.
- Experienced with projects involving ML, AI, genetic algorithms or distributed computing.
- Experience with Large scale, Linux based development environments.
Our client offers a diverse and inclusive work environment and considers all applicants for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, military veteran status, or disability.
Please send your CV in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org