Senior Software Requirements Engineer required by $3 billion IoT multinational with operations in Dublin city centre.
In a changing world where we are all relying more on connectivity, my client is growing it’s Dublin Applications team and keen to recruit Senior Embedded Software Engineers for client engagement roles. You will get the opportunity to present their cutting edge technology to customers globally.
Joining a team of experienced engineers in Ireland & overseas & reporting to the Applications Engineering Manager, you will assist customers in applying company technology to their application needs. Hybrid working option available for this role.
- Minimum BS Degree in Electronic / Software Engineering / similar
- 7+ years experience in Embedded / Software development / Applications Engineering
- Excellent communications and customer interfacing skills
- Experience in C and embedded development
- Hands-on design, development, and prototyping of solutions
- A problem-solving approach
- Target oriented and clear focus on results achievements
- Analytical, accurate, creative, flexible, open-minded
- Team player and can also work independently, a self-starter who takes initiative
- Flexible to periodic international travel
- Exposure to some wireless protocols would be ideal – BLE, 6LowPAN, ZigBee, Thread and associated peripheral drivers (BLE, USB, SPI, I2C, UART etc).
- Assessing customers technical requirements and proposing appropriate system architecture options to meet those requirements
- Presenting wireless technology to customers
- Design & debug of application-specific hardware platforms using company technology
- Assisting customers in the design of their company-based hardware
- Reproducing and solving technical issues seen on customer platforms in the laboratory