Lead Software Systems Engineer with RTOS experience & strong leadership skills required to lead a team of software engineers working on the design of complex life-saving medical devices
You will have the ability to solve problems, understands instruments and systems which utilize multiple technologies, mechanical, electronics, fluidics and software.
You will get the opportunity to work with cutting edge technologies & have input in new product design involving AI, Machine Learning, Big Data and Data Analytics within a Design for Manufacture (DFM) environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electronics / Software / Electrical / Mechatronic, Engineering, Bio-Medical)
- 7+ years experience in a Systems – Software Electronics role
- Strong leadership skills
- Experience with Real Time Operating Systems
- Experience working in a cross-functional environment: Software – Electromechanical
- Experience with Design for Manufacture
- Ability to write requirements
- Ability to understand requirements
- Ability to deal with compliance
- Ability to work on own initiative and with a team
Ideally you will have some of the following:
- Exposure to fluidics or optics
- Exposure to AI, Machine Learning, Big Data or Data Analytics