Senior Software Test Engineer with C/C++ programming background required to lead a team of QA Engineers working on exciting projects across imaging, audio, machine learning & AI development and will work with leading edge technologies.
To be considered you should have a Degree in Computer Science / Engineering / Mathematics and have at least 4 years experience in a Software / QA role. You should also have some experience with C / C++ programming, with scripting languages (Python, Ruby), with Automated testing and with development tools such as Eclipse IDE. You should also have experience leading or mentoring a team.
- Lead a team to evaluate the quality of image and audio processing algorithms
- Design and implement automated test cases to check the quality of image processing products and their features
- Prepare detailed reports by filtering and processing complex test results data
- Create and maintain documentation of test plans and procedures, test-case specifications and test reports
- Develop programs that automate the processing of large sets of data and images
- Design, implement and perform comparative evaluations and benchmarking of imaging features in camera devices
- Organize, carry out and document automated and manual exploratory testing of imaging or audio products in specific devices or in software applications
- Help organizing and performing photo shoot sessions to acquire image datasets
Please contact Emer Moore to discuss in confidence