Senior System Engineer – Dublin
You will act as a technical expert and lead inter-disciplinary projects within the medical device industry ensuring high-quality, cost effective and completion within a timely manner . Excellent career prospects.
- Lead development at subsystem level, feeding into product definition, subsystem architecture design and providing technical support.
- Coordinates design solutions for complex problems.
- Work with the various engineering disciplines to translate market-driven requirements into technical specifications.
- Integrate cross-disciplinary and cross-functional issues to arrive at a solution.
- Work with programme managers to help create project schedules.
- Prepare information effectively through formal and informal documents.
- Generate subsystem architecture documentation.
- Technical expert in the structural and architectural disciplines.
- BSc. in Mechanical, Electrical or Software Engineering
- 5+ years’ experience in complex mechanical, electrical and software products.
- New Product Development experience in bringing a product from concept through to release.
- Strong technical knowledge of concepts, practices, and procedures.
Understanding of systems engineering processes.
- Familiar with risk management techniques.
- Must be authorised to work in Ireland.
Please contact Emer Moore to discuss in confidence