Senior Toxicology Scientist – Limerick
Senior Toxicology Scientist required by a market leading Medical Device organisation in Limerick.
- Leading the design, execution and interpretation of preclinical safety, biocompatibility, analytical chemistry, and toxicological evaluation strategies and programs.
- Collaborating with project teams, business unit regulatory affairs staff, R&D staff and outside suppliers to help define product testing requirements and to provide CPDT deliverables.
- Leading the authoring of documents as required for regulatory registration/submission, regulatory compliance and support of product marketing.
- Maintaining historical databases and perform searches of historical data.
- Maintaining knowledge as an SME of medical device regulations to assure compliance and conformance of CPDT programs.
- Engaging in standards review relevant to biocompatibility.
- BSc. /MSc. /PhD. in toxicology or a related field.
- 4-8 years of pre-clinical medical device development experience.
- Strong background in biology, toxicology and analytical chemistry including familiarity with recent methodologies and evaluation techniques (ISO 10993).
- Experience from a US or EU medical device setting.
- Ability to communicate and work effectively with national and international teams.
- Ability to multitask and operate effectively within a diverse work environment.
- Team oriented mindset, strong interpersonal skills and customer focus.
- Excellent scientific written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be authorised to work in Ireland.
Please contact Emer Moore to discuss in confidence