Software Configuration Engineer required to join a global multinational in their hub based in Clare.
- Develops and maintains SCM procedures and work instructions.
- Governing body for reviewing and approving change requests.
- Mentors the organization on SCM services, concepts, policies and procedures.
- Accountable for instituting the established processes and reporting progress statistics.
- Chairs the Configuration Control Board (CCB) and enacts changes as directed.
- Identifies product baselines as necessary of all products.
- Facilitate SCM audits within the Project or Program.
- Ensure all SCM procedures and work instructions are implemented and followed.
- Ensure all technical teams’ work within the specified SCM process and related guidelines.
- Configuration management experience, configuration item (CI) baselining, documentation and reporting, including incident, problem, change, configuration, and release management.
- Ability to interact and influence the project team and stakeholders.
- Exposure with different software configuration management tools: GIT, JIRA, Confluence, Sharepoint, DOORS, Artifactory.
- Experience of software development lifecycles (Waterfall, Scrum).
- Understanding with change management software.
- Familiarity with build and release management and associated tools.
Please contact Emer Moore to discuss in confidence