Software Embedded Team Lead required by a leading multinational for their hub based in Clare working across a variety of products with globally distributed teams.
- Leading an Agile Development team of Engineers developing embedded software for new Electronic Control Units.
- Using a robust approach to planning and scheduling, complete end-to-end development schedule for software.
- Share your knowledge with others on a daily basis, including mentorship of junior software developers.
- Understand embedded operating systems including Linux, QNX, and Neutrino.
- Knowledge of software structures / architectures.
- Experience leading development teams throughout a full development life-cycle.
- Positive team player, have a collaborative way of working.
- 5+ year’s xperience in a Software Development in either C, C++ or Java.
- 3+ year’s people management experience.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Please contact Emer Smith to discuss in confidence