Automotive Software Quality & Systems Engineer required by growing Automotive Multinational in Dublin.
You will be responsible for leading the implementation of ASPICE processes for software development & create software and system quality assurance plans.
Please note that only applicants who are based in Ireland or Mainland Europe will be considered for this position.
- Educated to Degree level, with a minimum of level 8 in Computer Science, engineering or related discipline
- Have a minimum of 3 years experience in this area
- Good knowledge of software development lifecycle (Specification, Design, Development, Testing & Integration and Maintenance)
- Familiar with software management systems and repository usage (.git, SVN, mercurial, etc)
- Good knowledge of electronics and hardware components
- Experience with ASPICE processes for software development
- Experience with MISRA C compliance
- Experience with AUTOSAR and/or automotive bootloaders
- Knowledge of automotive networks (CAN, LIN and FlexRay etc)
- Knowledge of automotive standards (MISRA, ASPICE, UDS, OBDII, ASIL etc)
- Experience in model based development and associated tools (Simulink, ASCET etc)
- Create software and system quality assurance plans and ensure the quality of output
- Gather system requirements and derive software requirements, as well as influencing and defining the software architecture
- Lead investigation of system and software issues, defining fixes and lessons learned
- Lead implementation of ASPICE processes for software development
- Define and implement processes where gaps exists
- Assist with review code and ensure MISRA C compliance
- Follow defined project processes and ensure process conformance at all times
- Contribute effectively in the continuous improvement of project at hand, team, and work environment
- Report work progress continuously through attendance of daily & weekly project internal meetings