Software Test Engineer with 3yrs experience required by multinational in Galway city for 6-9month (+) contract role
- Evaluate the quality of image analysis and processing algorithms.
- Design and implement automated test cases to check the quality of image processing products and their features.
- Prepare detailed reports by filtering and processing complex test results data.
- Create and maintain shared documentation, including documentation of testing plans and procedures, test-case specifications and test reports
- Create programs that automate the processing of large sets of data and images.
- BS Degree in computer science, electric/electronic engineering or mathematics
- 3+ years of software testing, QA or programming experience
- Proven experience with automated testing, ideally using scripting languages
- Familiarity with development tools such as Eclipse IDE
- Initiative, self-motivation, thoroughness and superior attention to details
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Good knowledge and solid experience with one or more of the following programming languages: Python, Ruby, Java
- Experience with C or C++ programming
- Additional scripting and programming experience, using various software development tools
- Experience with Process Quality Assurance in software development (e.g. SPICE, CMMI)
- Understanding of digital image processing algorithms (digitization & coding, enhancement & restoration, segmentation and description)
Please contact Emer Moore in confidence