Software Test Engineer – Limerick
Software Test Engineer required by a leading Medical Device multinational for their hub based in Limerick.
- Design, develop, and document automated tests to ensure quality of our products.
- Work on the test automation team developing and maintaining test automation scripts.
- Work closely with a team to ensure script implementation comply with best practices and testability requirements.
- Work closely with software developers and test engineers to understand software workflows.
- Develop and verify automation test cases to build a system to support automation of unit.
- Translate existing manual tests and defects into automated tests.
- Expand automation framework to provide additional test capabilities.
- Collaborate effectively with remote test automation resources.
- Identify, analyse and document software defects.
- Follow agile development process.
- BSc. in Computer Science, or equivalent.
- 3+ years of software automated test development experience.
- Good knowledge of Agile and Scrum methodologies.
- Good knowledge of Action Driven, Keyword Driven, Data Driven testing approaches.
- Good knowledge of automated testing processes, methodologies and software development lifecycles.
- Good knowledge of Web front and back-end automated testing, cross-browser automated testing, Web application performance, API testing.
- Good knowledge in automated test development for desktop and client-server applications.
- Hands-on experience with scripting in C#(preferred), Java and other.
- Experience with Selenium, Coded UI and/or other automation development and testing tools.
- Good Knowledge of CI tools like TFS, Jenkins.
- Good Knowledge of command shell and scripting language.
- Expert in analysing, troubleshooting and resolving complex issues.
- Must be authorised to work in Ireland.
Please contact Emer Moore to discuss in confidence