Software Test Engineer required for test automation activities by global leading health technology client in Dublin.
As a Software Development Engineer in Test (AWS + Mobile) you will be part of a collaborative team responsible for test automation activities that ensure the best quality outcome. You will instrument and develop automation tools to validate functional, integration, performance, and end2end tests.
To be successful in this position you will have good technical and coding skills and will work well within a highly dynamic and analytical environment.
In return, you’ll be immersed in an exciting Agile and dynamic high-growth environment, where you’ll be empowered to excel and where taking informed risks is rewarded.
- Bachelor Degree in an Engineering discipline with 4+ years of overall experience.
- 3+ years of experience working in a commercial development environment, preferably in regulatory or medical device industry
- Python experience is a must
- Mobile test experience with Android and iOS platform
- Experience with design and test development for AWS-based applications (Lambda, SQS, API Gateway, CloudWatch, DynamoDB)
- Strong experience testing Angular websites, web services, and remote REST APIs
- Good experience with performance testing and systems integration testing.
- Exposure to collaboration tools and applications like JIRA and Confluence
- Excellent continuous delivery experience (CD) with Bitbucket, Terraform and CodePipeline
- Demonstrated understanding of Agile Scrum, Kanban, and full-cycle team in SDLC.
- Develop test automation frameworks and test scripts that accelerate and provide repeatability of test executions while maintaining high quality.
- Propose, define, and implement processes and standards for improved test automation in line with Continuous Test, Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment (CI/CD).
- Participate in Test tools design and test plan development, including strategies for full test cycle execution (acceptance, integration, performance, end2end Software Test and Integration and regression Testing.
- Identify areas of improvement while at the same time uplifting your technical skills to ensure tools developed are scalable, efficient, and are current with industry trends.
- Responsible for moderate to complex work, exercising independent judgment, and making informed recommendations to management.
- Drive collaborative tools design reviews and perform test code inspections that lead to optimal test automation solutions.
- Create and publish test metrics & dashboards for all Test cycles.
- Lead collaborative design reviews and perform test code inspections leading to optimizations for optimal test automation execution.
- Validate software functionality, integration of sub-systems, software performance, scalability, and resilience over time to achieve the highest quality of delivery.
- Collect, analyze, and interpret test data to isolate root causes and mitigate risk.
Our client offers flexible work options, bonus plans, Pension, Long-Term Illness Protection, Health Insurance, Gym membership allowance, Cycle to Work Scheme and more.
Please send your CV in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org