Software Test Lead – Limerick
Software Test Lead required by a leading multinational for their hub based in Limerick working across a variety of products with globally distributed teams.
- Applies comprehensive knowledge of software testing concepts within the software development lifecycle
- Lead software on regulated and non-regulated medical devices.
- Demonstrates level of knowledge by industry certification in software testing.
- Assist internal leads to perform in-depth impact analysis of the system.
- Able to develop and publish reports, interpret trends and make recommendations for improvement to existing tools.
- Provide the effort estimation for the team.
- Participate in research, selection, and implementation of new tools, drive the implementation of test plans and test strategies.
- Train and mentor users on tools used.
- Lead test case development and peer review process.
- Understanding of a single application domain encompassing entire system.
- Lead outsource test case execution process and generate test reports.
- Represent Software Test organization on cross-functional product development Core Team.
- Leads execution of complex test scripts and interprets results to report, communicate, and work through issues with software engineers.
- Provide weekly status report to internal team.
- Interprets product design and requirements to engineer test approach and generates test plans and test cases.
- Participate in design & code reviews and technical documentation reviews.
- Considered expert in critical areas of the system and influences project test solutions.
- Perform in-depth analysis of the requirement and specifications to create test cases.
- Conduct peer technical review of the test cases to ensure test coverage.
- Interprets product design and requirements to engineer test approach.
- Participates in design and code reviews if needed.
- BSc. or MSc. in Computer Science, Engineering or related fields
- 5+ years of software testing experience
- Strong Project management skills
- Strong People management skills
- Acts as a resource for colleagues with less experience
- Familiar with MS Project/MS Excel/ TFS/VSTS
- Knowledge of systems analysis.
- Skilled user of test tools for project area responsible.
- Must be authorised to work in Ireland.
- Knowledge of software quality engineering and testing methods applied within the Software Development Lifecycle.
- Experience on Requirement analysis, test case design and development, test execution and defect reporting.
- 1+ year of working experience on test automation.
- Working knowledge of C/C++/C#.
- 1+ year experience following FDA regulation guidelines.
Please contact Emer Moore to discuss in confidence