Software Validation Engineer with at least 2 years experience required for permanent role in North Dublin
- Operate the full software testing lifecycle.
- Analyse functional and non-functional use cases to identify and prioritise test activities.
- Use existing tools and techniques to execute test cases and build/script new tools for performing testing/validation function.
- Develop and lead the automation strategy and generate scripts to perform automate testing cycles.
- Document, track and escalate issues as appropriate.
- Collaborating with the R&D Teams to create and refine user stories and acceptance criteria.
- Be an active contributor within the scrum.
- BSc. or higher in Computer Science, Information Systems or related.
- 2+ years work experience in a similar validation engineer/testing role.
- Experience working with Windows & Linux OS.
- Understanding of test automation frameworks (preferably C/C++, Java, Python programming languages).
- Experience in defining and executing test scripts working with migrated data and interface APIs.
- Experience working in an agile development environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- 5+ year work experience in a similar validation engineer/testing role.
- Experience in test automation for services on-premises and in the cloud.
- Java, Spring Boot, Docker & Kubernetes / Web services & RESTful APIs / AWS Services & MongoDB Atlas / DirectX graphics / imaging development / Python scripting environment.
Please contact Emer Moore in confidence