Software Test Engineer with Windows & Linux experience required for permanent role in North Dublin.
- Operate the full software testing lifecycle.
- Analyse functional and non-functional use cases to identify and prioritise test activities.
- Use existing tools and techniques to execute test cases and build new tools.
- Develop and lead the automation strategy and generate scripts to perform automated testing cycles.
- Document, track and escalate issues as appropriate.
- Collaborating other teams to create and refine acceptance criteria and ensure the acceptance tests reflect the desired functionality.
- Be an active contributor within the scrum.
- Interact with other teams to develop a strong understanding of the project and testing objectives.
- Co-ordinate between onshore & offshore teams.
- BSc. in Computer Science, Information Systems or other related field
- 2+ years work experience in a similar development and/or testing role
- Experience working with Windows & Linux OS
- Understanding of test automation frameworks and tools
- Experience in defining and executing test scripts working with migrated data and interface APIs
- Experience working in an Agile development environment
- Must be authorised to work in Ireland
- Java, Spring Boot, Docker & Kubernetes
- Web services & RESTful APIs
- AWS Services & MongoDB Atlas
Please contact Emer Moore in confidence