Supplier Quality Engineer required to join a growing Medical Device multinational based in Galway.
- Functional expert for supplier approval process.
- Reporting area of responsibility metrics.
- Coordinate documentation required for determination of critical suppliers.
- Liaise with suppliers to obtain supplier approval documents.
- Manage suppliers on an on-going basis.
- Maintain relevant documentation to comply with quality standards and customer requirements.
- Interact with suppliers to resolve quality issues.
- Technical/Quality evaluation of new suppliers / new raw material items.
- Monitor and measure performance of suppliers for quality and delivery.
- Inventory control of material awaiting inspection.
- Responsibility for MRB areas as assigned to supplier issues.
- Manage Incoming Inspection department.
- Assess and implement Supplier changes.
- BSc. in Engineering or Science.
- 4+ years experience in a medical device-manufacturing or pharmaceutical.
- Lead auditor certification.
- Green belt in Six-Sigma or a good working knowledge of the principles.
- Experience as a supplier Quality Engineer within a medical devices industry.
- Excellent “hands-on” technical skills.
- Strong ability to prioritize tasks.
- Strong knowledge of ISO and FDA quality requirements.
- Some travel required.
- Must be authorised to work in Ireland.
Please contact Emer Moore to discuss in confidence