Supplier Quality Engineer with 3+ years experience required for a permanent role in a medical device multinational in Co. Offaly. The successful candidate will play a key role in the growth of the company.
- BSc. in Quality, Engineering or a Science discipline
- 3-5 years’ experience at quality engineering level within a regulated industry, preferably the Medical Device Industry.
- Demonstrable knowledge of FDA 21CFR820 and/or ISO 13485 regulations
- Audit experience in conduction supplier and or internal audits
- Knowledge in statistical methods
- Ability to communicate effectively with management and fellow peers, both orally and in reports
- Good project planning and organizational abilities
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills
- Able to work under own initiative, and strong team player
- Solid technical ability
- Willingness to travel as part of duties
- Must be authorised to work in Ireland
Please contact Emer Moore to discuss in confidence