Systems Engineer – Galway
An excellent opportunity to join the automotive team of an innovative multinational.
- Identify stakeholders and define stakeholder needs.
- Transform stakeholder needs into requirements.
Review and release the requirements specification.
- Develop change requests.
- Maintain traceability of requirements.
- Adhere to A-SPICE processes and industry best-practice.
- Proactive in suggesting process improvements.
- Make use of continuous integration enterprise tools.
- Continues to develop own skills and knowledge.
- Coach Software Engineers to support requirements definition activities.
- BSc. in computer science, electronic engineering or equivalent.
- 3+ years experience, one year as a Systems Engineer.
- Knowledge of high level computer architectures
- Experience with defining SW requirements.
- Experience with requirements management tools advantageous.
- Experience with ISO 29148 advantageous.
- Experience with safety-critical software and standards, such as SPICE, ISO 26262 advantageous.
- Some travel may be required.
- Must be authorised to work in Ireland.
Please contact Emer Moore to discuss in confidence