Technical Writer required to compile and publish technical operator manuals for heavy machinery manufacturer in County Kerry.
The successful candidate will also be required to co-ordinate and manage the translation and review process. Ideally an individual who shows great attention to detail, who is highly motivated, with an ability to critically evaluate, simplify and restructure information within a specified time limit.
Only candidates who hold full working rights in Ireland or the European Union without sponsorship from an employer will be considered at this stage.
- Third level Degree or higher in Technical Writing or technical background (An engineering qualification is desirable.)
- At least 3 years’ experience in a regulated industry, preferably manufacturing background.
- Ability to comprehend technical information.
- Be proactive and take initiative when required.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Proficient computer user i.e. good working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
- Editing and production of technical manuals.
- Co-ordination of tech-writing.
- Copy-writing and artwork.
- Desktop publishing.
- Producing tailor made manuals for each product on different data carriers as required.
- Co-ordination of all foreign language related tasks and translations required.
- Collaborate with other departments as required.
- Identify opportunities for improvement within the existing processes.
- Maintain project timelines and work to assigned schedules.
- Utilise a number of multimedia applications.
Our client offers competitive salary, pension scheme, training and development opportunities, subsidised canteen, retailer discounts, cycle to work scheme and more.
Please send your CV in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org