Test Development Engineer – Wexford. Do you have experience in Power Supply Design, Test and Verification? Are you seeking a new challenge and a move to Ireland’s Sunny Southeast?
- Adapt or modify existing power supplies to new customer requirements.
- Understand components and their application within power supply circuits.
- Basic understanding of high frequency transformers and inductors would be desire able.
- Experience in trouble shooting based on in depth knowledge of analogue power conversion circuits.
- Establish verification matrixes and perform related tests.
- Write and adapt Lab-View test programs.
- Verify EMC requirements.
- Establish technical documentation.
- Diploma, BSc. or MSc. in Electrical or Electronic Engineering.
- Experience in design and development of power supplies or DC/DC Converters.
- Understanding of commonly used converter topologies.
- Knowledge and understanding of analogue circuits.
- Must be authorised to work in Ireland.
Please contact Emer Moore to discuss in confidence