Test Development Engineer with experience in a High Volume Electronic Manufacturing industry required for permanent role in Kerry
- Implementation of MES (Manufacturing Executions System) on production lines.
- Support and debug of existing MES solutions.
- Global support of implementation of MES on production lines.
- Provide support to test engineering group for new and ongoing test development projects.
- Set up and implementation of MES on new products on different platforms.
- Ensure a successful roll out of MES on designated production lines.
- Provision of training on MES systems.
- Review and optimisation of existing MES solutions eliminating production utilisation issues.
- Implementation of a new and faster method of MES communication on test system.
- BSc. in Electrical or Computer Engineering
- 2-3 years experience in a High Volume Manufacturing Electronic Industry
- Programming Skills. Visual Basic software knowledge advantageous
- Functional test, ICT (In Circuit Test), AOI (Automated Optical Inspection), Flash Programming or Flying Probe technology knowledge required
- High Level of debug skills
- Good Project Management skills and Electronic Circuitry knowledge required
- Capable of working in a pressurised environment
Please take a look at our website to review other test design roles
Please contact Emer Smith to discuss in confidence