Test Engineer required for a permanent role in a large multinational in Co. Clare.
- Development of Test Hardware & Software to support new Products.
- Maintenance support on ICT and functional test equipment.
- Laise with R & D in design for Manufacture of new Products.
- Documentation of Circuits and Procedures for new Equipment build.
- Third Level Qualification in Electronic Engineering.
- 1-2 years relevant experience in high volume manufacturing.
- Digital and analogue electronics.
- Familiarity with In-Circuit Test Equipment including Labview and PIC Programming.
- Knowledge of test software packages.
- Ability to write software programs in C, C++
- A high level of energy and enthusiasm.
- A good work ethic.
- Flexible and adaptable.
- Team player, with a positive attitude.
- Good problem solving skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Must be authorised to work in Ireland.
Please take a look at our website to review other test design roles
Please contact Emer Moore to discuss in confidence