Test Engineer required for a permanent role with growing Irish operation in Co. Clare. Working with an R&D team, the Test Engineer will be responsible for the hardware & software development of test equipment to support new product lines.
- Development of Test Hardware & Software to support new Products lines
- Maintenance support on ICT and functional test equipment
- Laise with R & D in design for Manufacture of new Products
- Documentation of Circuits and Procedures for new Equipment build
- Third Level Qualification in Electronic Engineering
- 1-2 years relevant experience in a high volume manufacturing environment
- Experience with Digital and analogue electronics
- Familiarity with In-Circuit Test Equipment including Labview and PIC Programming
- Knowledge of test software packages
- Ability to write software programs in C, C++
- A high level of energy and enthusiasm
- A good work ethic
- Flexible and adaptable
- Team player, with a positive attitude.
- Good problem solving skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Must be authorised to work in Ireland.
Please take a look at our website to review other test design roles
Please contact Emer Moore to discuss in confidence