Validation Engineer – Leitrim
Are you an experienced Validation Engineer with experience working in a highly regulated environment following appropriate protocols?
- Ensuring product introductions & change controls are effectively managed in accordance with the requirements of ISO 13485 & MDD 93/42/EEC.
- Participation in new product introduction programmes, to ensure effective accordance with ISO 13845.
- Generation of product technical files in accordance with MDD 93/42/EEC.
- Validation Programme completion – Risk Analysis, VMP, IQ’s, OQ’s, PQ’s as required according to procedure QAP 030.
- BSc. in Manufacturing or Quality with emphasis on Medical Devices or Biomedical.
- 2 years experience as Quality/Validation Engineer in Medical Device or Pharma Environment.
- Minitab experience preferred.
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills.
- Ability to multiple tasks and adapt in a challenging environment.
- Must be authorised to work in Ireland.
Please contact Mary-Ann Keena to learn more
+353 (0) 83 0220666