Verification Engineer required to test new and innovative hardware & software products by global leading health technology client in Dublin.
The successful professional is passionate about innovation and technology, putting the customer at the heart of everything you do to help improve our end products. You will be joining a healthy mix of, technologists, biomedical algorithm engineers, software engineers and data scientists that collaborate to achieve excellence for our clients products.
- Degree in Engineering or Science fields.
- At least 5+ years of relevant experience desirable.
- Programming skills, preferably using R, Matlab or Python.
- Strong computer skills with hardware and software (Windows/Mac, Android Studio, Xcode) required.
- Good knowledge of test automation and working with systems.
- Ability to present complex information in an understandable and compelling manner.
- Proficient in the planning, execution and delivery of agreed Test plans.
- Experience working with hardware and software systems, audio technology and QMS systems is desirable.
- Mature mindset and open to learning new things.
- Excellent formal and informal communication skills, with an ability to engage relevant stakeholders.
- Ability to learn and understand new concepts quickly and easily.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Excellent level of personal integrity and confidentiality.
- Self-starter with ability to proactively identify areas for improvements and an ability to energize others.
- Ability to work autonomously and flexibly and prioritise workload effectively.
- Ability to evaluate information effectively and make balanced decisions.
- Testing new and innovative hardware and software products.
- Testing of competitor products and services.
- Interpret data results and identify issues, risks, areas for improvement and opportunities.
- Design and automate (where possible) effective test methodologies and test instrumentation to ensure designs meet their specifications and user needs.
- Inputting to and developing new test systems for products and services.
- Root cause of issues noted during testing.
- Support of algorithm development requests.
- Working with cross functional teams from SW, SW QA, Algorithm development and project management.
- Effectively engage with internal and external stakeholders.
- Training and mentorship of more junior team members.
- Clear and concise communication of outcomes to internal / external stakeholders.
- Generate test reports and keep documentation up to date.
- Develop graphs, analysis reports, and presentations.
- Provide clear recommendations based on findings from testing.
Our client offers flexible work options, bonus plans, Pension, Long-Term Illness Protection, Health Insurance, Gym membership allowance, Cycle to Work Scheme and more.
Please send your CV in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org