Senior Electronic Design Engineer required for the design of specific integrated circuits for cutting edge MedTech client in Dublin.
As a Senior Electronic Design Engineer, you will be responsible for designing, developing and supporting high quality and high-performance analog, mixed-signal and photonic application specific integrated circuits for our client’s disruptive medical imaging system.
- Master’s or PhD in Electronic Engineering, Physics, Science or equivalent experience.
- A minimum of 5+ years’ experience in designing analogue and mixed signals circuits, circuit simulation and mask layout.
- Proven experience in ASIC design flow and development of IC architectures considering relevant aspects in performance, power, data transmission, control and costs.
- Excellent knowledge of processing and manufacturing intergrated circuits.
- Strong knowledge of ASIC CAD design tool (e.g. CADENCE Virtuoso).
- Experience in modelling and analysis on the limitations of existing solutions.
- Experience in characterisation of analogue mixed-signal circuits. interfacing with MEMS based transceivers for imaging applications.
- Knowledge of IC packaging and experience in working with MEMS designers to optimise system performance.
- Hands-on mindset and creativity for problem-solving within multi-disciplinary teams.
- Strong work ethics with a team-oriented mindset.
- Open-minded personality and excellent communication skills in English are essential.
- Hands-on experiences in cleanroom process.
- German language.
- Start-up experience.
- Collaborate with the engineering team to solve challenging problems ranging from modeling and simulating analog and mixed-signal IP blocks to mask layout and performance characterisation.
- Lead the architecture and integration of ASIC components into the overall product and work closely with the electronics, optics, software and mechanical teams.
- Develop testing methods for characterizing IC components to ensure products meet the relevant requirements and applicable standards.
- Develop new architectures and circuits in areas such as Data Converters, Precision Circuits and Sensor Interfaces.
Our client offers an exciting working environment with the latest healthcare technologies, becoming part of a dynamic, multi-national team of highly skilled individuals, flexible working environment and an ergonomic workplace in an attractive office.
Please send your CV in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org